1. Thank you for using our website at www.iswara.life (“Site”). In this Disclaimer, “our,” “we,” or “us” means Iswara (ABN 51 880 574 636) (“Iswara”).
2. This Site delivers online modules and courses to its members (“Members”) and the opportunity to browse as well as purchase products and services offered by Iswara (“Products and Services”).
3. Iswara Products and Services are intended for general education and for information purposes only. The information on the Site or any of the information and content provided to you under the supply of our Products and Services is for information and guideline purposes only and does not constitute medical or health advice. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
4. The information we provide is for your inner transformation. It is a guideline only and you remain responsible for what you do with that guidance. The application of the information on this Site or any of the information and content provided to you under the supply of our Products and Services constitutes by you an explicit waiver of any liability on our part.
5. Your choice to use our Products and Services is an important personal decision. You should inform yourself of the risks and potential benefits of your use of any of our Products and Services.
6. If you are experiencing medical symptoms or suffer from a medical condition, you should seek the advice of your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not rely on or use any of the information on this Site, information provided by us or Members of the Site or any links to external websites and resources we provide as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a medical or health care professional.
7. The advice, conclusions, information, recommendations, or results posted or emailed by users or Members of the Site are not in any way endorsed by us. This Site does not endorse or recommend any procedures, products, services or opinions. You use our Products and Services and use such information at your own risk.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representation, provide no express warranty or guarantee, and exclude all liability and any implied warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) relating to:
© 2019 Iswara. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated 24 Aug 2019